Revolte Studio (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us")
Mr. Treublaan 3
1097 DP Amsterdam
06 4886 1911
We only collect and use your personal data within the legal limits as prescribed in the applicable regulations, including the European Claim of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Collecting personal data
As soon as you visit our website you will inevitably share certain personal information with us.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address, preferred language)
- Contact details (telephone or mobile number and e-mail address)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, cookies, surfing behavior, pages visited)
How much and what personal data we collect exactly depends on your use of our website and services. We may collect other personal information within our service at a later date.
Use of personal information
Processing personal data is essential for the operation of our website and the associated services.
We only process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management
- Improve our website
- Dispute management
- Protection against fraud and violations
- Marketing, such as sending newsletters, offers or other promotions
The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- We process your personal data after we have received your explicit prior consent. You can always withdraw your consent by contacting us.
- We process your personal data to conclude an agreement or to execute a concluded agreement.
- We process your personal data when we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. If you refuse to transfer your personal data within this framework, we cannot provide any services and we reserve the right to unilaterally terminate a concluded agreement.
- We process your personal data in our legitimate interest. We always weigh up your interests against our legitimate interest.
Disclosure to third parties
We share personal data only with partners who work with us to provide our products and services:
- Hosting purposes
- Administrative purposes
- Communication purposes
- Marketing purposes
For partners located outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for the transfer.
Visitor statistics: Google Analytics
Our visitor statistics are tracked by Google Analytics with the following additional privacy settings:
- A processor agreement has been concluded with Google
- Enabled IP anonymization function where the last octet of your IP address will be masked
- Data is not shared with Google
Enable 'Do Not Track'?
One concrete way we commit to user privacy is by honoring Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser settings. If you are browsing with DNT enabled our analytics will not receive information about you.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
Protection of personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously and take appropriate protection measures. In particular, the following applies:
- Where possible, we use SSL
- Where possible, we use 2-step verification
- We evaluate our practices with regard to collection, storage and processing of data as protection against unauthorized access
Notwithstanding our safety policy, the controls that we perform and the actions we make, an infallible level of security can not be guaranteed.
Retention period of personal data
We use the following retention periods
- Data from customers or partners is stored for up to ten years after the end of the agreement.
- Data from visitors to the website is stored for 30 days.
We will delete your personal data from our databases as soon as these are no longer needed to achieve these goals or if you validly exercise the right to delete your personal data.
Your privacy rights
In order to enforce the correct compliance with the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Guarantee of a lawful and safe processing
- Right to information about the processing of your personal data
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification of errors in the personal data that we keep about you
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent
For further questions or to exercise your rights you can contact us at the email address [email protected].
If you do not agree with the way in which we have handled your questions, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
The use of "cookies"
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files that websites place on your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes:
- Functional cookies: language settings, order number, etc
- Session cookies: temporary cookies
- Analytical cookies: monitor behavior on the website
- Marketing cookies: monitor and track behavior across multiple websites
2. What use do cookies have?
Cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, for example by remembering choices. If you want to consult our website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled.
3. Storage of personal data via cookies?
The cookies we use are safe. We do not store information that is directly related to you via cookies.
4. What kind of cookies are used?
To consult our website, it is advisable to activate cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without cookies enabled, we may not be able to guarantee a hassle-free visit to our website.
Eerste partij cookies
|_token||Prevent automated systems from filling in forms.||functional||Session|
|__cf_bm||Detect malicious visitors.||functional||30 minutes|
Third party cookies
Our website does not use third party cookies.
If you have technical questions about our website, you can contact Marsvaardig, the company that manages our website.
This page was last updated on 02/12/2021.